Be a champion of a family’s future
Much of our Support Comes from People like You.
Your funding is what drives our educational training and support, strengthens our advocacy, and makes our success possible.
AVANCE's powerful learning platform addresses disparities low-income families face and empowers parents to achieve their own educational and professional goals. We aim to prevent problems before they start by engaging parents with their children and their communities. Yet, this work can only be sustained with your support.
If you love education like we do and would like to play a critical role in improving the lives of under-served and under-resourced families, learn how you can support us.
Our families are reaching their goals by participating in AVANCE, and you help transform their future through your generous support. You become the hero that empowers families and impacts our economy. Help AVANCE make Futures So Bright for more families today.
All gifts are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your interest and supporting AVANCE. Learn more about AVANCE supporters or click on the button below to make a contribution today.
All donations are tax deductible.
Mil Gracias to Our Recent Donors!
The following names have also been displayed in our hallway for all of our families to see. Thank you for Making Futures Bright in 2019!
Elma Cantú Aldrete
Jennifer Sherrill Allsbrook
Suzan and Caesar Arizpe
Marili Cantu Burbes
Mary Alice Carnes
Kim Johnston Coogan
Amy Thormahlen Crofut
Larissa De Luna
Melanie McCool & Paul Dugan
|Angela Ibarra Dunham
Tom and Melanie Fitzpatrick
Lori & Rabbi Alan Freedman
The Hahn Family
Marilyn K. Halpin
Sonia and John Hamstra
Don and Mary Kay Hanson
Maria Cantu Hexsel
Kelly and JB Kolodzey
Alice and Michael Kuhn
Carolyn and Jack Long
Gilbert and Louise Martinez
Michelle Koch Miller
Linda Whitehead Moore
The Orozco Family
Melissa Caro Preston
Tricia Ibarra Salas
Julie Sanchez, M.D.
Cindy Vaughn Shafto
Cynthia and Stephen Smith
Ginna Brackett Smith
Dee and Joe Ternus
Pam Bays Uglietta
Suzanne and Marc Winkleman
How You Will Make a Difference:
- $3,500 - Sponsors a parent and child in AVANCE's Parent-Child Education Program for 9 months.
- $1,500 – Sponsors a child under 3 years old in AVANCE's early childhood development services.
- $1,000 – Provides home visits for a family so they can plan and reach their goals.
- $250 – Provides a child with early developmental delay testing.
- $150 – Helps a mother learn English in AVANCE's English as a Second Language Class.
- $50– Provides safe and reliable transportation for a parent and child so they can attend parenting and early childhood classes.
- $40 – Provides supplies and training for a parent making 17 educational toys for their child.
- $30 – Provides nine months of nutritional snacks for a child in AVANCE's Early Childhood Development Class.
Additional ways to contribute:
- Join our Legacy Giving Circle – Be a part of our major giving program and make a major impact for years to come. Contact Marie Felan at 512-841-4686 for more information.
- Give to our wishlist – Books in English and Spanish, play-doh, washable finger paint, white cardstock, colored construction paper, baby wipes, Kleenex, Clorox disinfectant wipes, paper towels, post-it notes, bubbles, clear contact paper, and adult scissors are always needed. Check out our Amazon Wishlist for easy-to-ship options!
- Spread the Word – Tell others about our organization and mission!
- Connect with us – Follow us on social media through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Volunteer – Have a special skill, or want to give back to our families? Check out our current opportunities to give back.
- Amazon Smile - AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support AVANCE-Austin every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to AVANCE-Austin.